MALLY EVERCOLOR SHADOW STICKS: LAZY BEAUTY
Looking for the greatest Mally Evercolor Shadow stick shades?
Let me share with you my secret:
I like to say it’s my “no makeup, makeup look,” but let’s be honest.
I’ve decided to embrace the lazy girl’s approach to applying makeup.
I use a one-step eyeshadow, some mascara, tinted moisturizer, and cream blush when I’m getting ready for work.
Curious as to how I achieved this look in under five minutes?
As a primer and eye shadow in one, I’ve been going for Mally Beauty’s Evercolor Shadow Sticks.
When applying eye shadow, I prefer to use the stick form and blend it out with a fluffy shadow brush.
This creamy shadow, with or without a primer, provides all-day wear for me.
My current collection of cosmetics includes Plum and Moonlight Shimmer…. but I want them all!
- EVERCOLOR EYESHADOW STICK EXTRA ROYAL PLUM SHIMMER : Multi-tasking eyeshadows that cover, sculpt and line eyes from the minute you put them on until you take them off.
- CREAM EYESHADOW STICK IS THE QUEEN OF MULTI-TASKING: It’s your bulletproof primer, eyeshadow, smudgy liner, and brush all in one sleek package. Use it to cover, sculpt and line or lightly blend for a sheer wash of color.
- SMUDGE-PROOF, TRANSFER-PROOF, CREASE-PROOF EYESHADOW: 45 seconds after application, this incredible eyeshadow is smudge-proof, transfer-proof, crease-proof and delivers a beautiful shimmer finish for all-day fierceness.
- VERSATILE USE: These customizable shadows will cover, sculpt and line eyes. Easily blend for a sheer wash of color, or layer for more intensity. You can even use them as a beautiful smudgy eyeliner for a smoldering, smoky eye, so it’s super easy to go from day to night!
- HOW TO USE: Apply all over lid, from lash line to crease. Blend with ring finger or brush. To wear more than one shade, apply lighter shade from lash line to crease. Next, apply deeper shade to crease and the outer “v” of your eye. Blend any harsh lines with ring finger or brush.
And guess what? You can have them all when you purchase the Mally Beauty Evercolor Shadow stick collection.
Please tell me you use the “lazy girl” cosmetics method too. If so, can you tell me your trick?
You might also be interested in:
Source link: https://kimblebeauty.com/mally-beauty-evercolor-shadow-sticks/ by Marva Jones at kimblebeauty.com